Monday, August 31, 2009

dah pusa 10 hari beb!

it sound funny when i wrote my tittle like that..but that the fact. we already fasting for about 10 days. wow..time flies so quickly. My health..just being better from before.Alhamdullilah...dah stop dah bleeding and running nose. but i couldn't stand with heavy coughing ni. (Please..get well soon). This Wednesday i have to attend a test..so i need to be recover soon. so ganbattene!! hehehehe

Last nite....zuwairi, my best ever friend since school time..and me, we have some serious discussion. about what happened to me. Thanks soooo much to him!! He make me realized, i should not take any blame on me for what ever decision taken by that fella. (i address him fella coz i don't want to recall his name in my mind). love is about giving a space. If that fella could not accept the fact that i telling him..it's his problem not mine. both of us..made a mistake...but we still can change it to better if both of us can sit and discuss it together. But, if he already took the decision to banned me out...what else can i said dowh?

takpe la....aku redha. But after this...will be no more emo(ececeh..)..will be no more taking blame. Just wanna live in my life. being what am i...without regret. hei..i deserve happiness even he is not happy with his life. Do i need to care about him? (the answer is..tak payah. buang masa je aku nak amik tahu hal dia).

hahaha..very energetic entry. No exactly la...just took seriously what people advised me. i dont have to chance anything just wanna be with him. no. no need. Love is about accepting what u are..and love is about sharing everything.

what will i do after this? erm...good question. besides live on my life to the fullest way i can..my schedule are so and so pack. i need to start my thesis writing back. last nite..after borak ngan zuwairi...i aready found few articles which i think can assist my writting. Then, i gonna continue bck with my novel-Rantai (dah berbelit2 dah rantai aku ni..hahaha)..keje as usual...and selainnya, ENJOY!! horeayyyyyy....(this is sound like me...suka enjoy. haha)

oklah...i need to end it here. shall continue later. nak mandi la..ngeh ngeh ngeh..

Again, Zu..thanks. rant about life,rite? hell or high water...u choose! yeap..i'm choosing. if this the path that i shall move on...i take it as challenge. better than just wait and see rite? if this an omen or signal...the rest i shall left to Allah. He know well.

ok. gtg!


P/S; happy independence day. and happy birthday to my mama!

2 comments:

s.c.h.u.l.t said...

xyah amek tau psl org yg xamek tau psl kita. eh?

oke2..paham maksud saya? bagus! :)

Prinzessin said...

baik angah amy!!

thanks syud. muaahhh....