Monday, August 27, 2012

The proposal..

Anneyong...!

First of all..this entry is nothing to do with me.

I just started my working life again today after quite a good break and raya leave. Stuck again with that pathetic,busy and annoying routine at supp desk...

When i was drowning with those none ending works this evening, one of the colleague drop by to my cubicle just to welcome me back to my workstation.

But it touched me a lot...when she showed me her engagement ring. Hahahaha,since i went "missing" during the break (missing as in i don't surf net and fb lol)..obviously i'm too outdated on the news and she is dying waiting for my "congrates" wish...therefore,she purposely show-off her ring to me.LOL!

For awhile, i kinda speechless and surprise....i am sooooo happy for her. The wedding will took place somehow next year since her grand-father just passed away couple of months ago. Chinese is totally "pantang" one when come to wedding and death issues.

Another friend of mine..moving forward to a new phase of life. Wishing her the best.

To Pui Kar... a.k.a our office's shark loan (she's not loaning any money though we've been calling her that) ...All the best to you. Be more mature and be a good wife.

Erm...i desperately need to get a good-new dress for the wedding then. hahaha... Perhaps, i shall do a "potential" hunting/screening during the wedding. Manalah tau dapat macam Kim Hyun Joong.LOL!



Beranganlah sgt kononnya nk cari husband mcm Kim Hyun Joong sebab taknak berebut nak balik raya kat kampung mana every year. Mama dengar nak muntah jadinya...and mak confirm punya angkat parang kejar pusing satu Batu Maung. Lol!
Perasan jer la. Muhaha lol!

No comments: