Thursday, April 26, 2012

Life as a mixture of Cyan + Magenta + Yellow + Black!

*******************************************
Picture is for display purpose only. Not related to died people or still alive.
********************************************

Randomly, too much things happen within a week. Just within a week,trust me.

CK and Farah resigned from the team. They gonna transfer me to the other section effectively this May 2nd. Still handling supplement but under different supervision.;also with add on into my plate some more.Sigh!

Will be move to Level 9 and at the moment all required arrangement already done by the management. Bosses tried their best to ensure all facilities and equipment given to me equally as i am in level 10. For those people who doesn't know my working environment, they will say i just being too much. But being in the super "hot' and tedious seat, ya,don't need to say much. I deserve and demand to be occupied with necessary facilities. Sigh!

Seem most of the people i know happy with the decision but honestly, i was totally in shocked and suprise when they told me. Not really know how to react. Sigh~

Seriously, i have mixed feelings.


Naik Pangkat? Doa-doakanlah. Amin!


No comments: