Tuesday, April 5, 2011

//Latest

Nothing much update...

Cuma..i'm losing another person i love most. Tok Maliah dah dijemput menghadap Ilahi. I dont know how to express it...but for time being...is good i can hide it and pretend like nothing happen. Laugh and smile as usual...but i know its so painful.

As time flying so fast....it's already 2 months being in Star. So far, alhamdullilah...everything on my side.Lucky to have a very supportive friends. Still in the learning process...hopefully can cope everything.

Well not much update. I think so far life is just fine. Keep myself busy with work and diet thingy.



Hope everything fine...insyaallah.



What else ya....just pray for my late gramp. Moga Allah tempatkan beliau di kalangan orang yang beriman. Suddenly i felt so empty....felt like losing someone. And right now...i miss my late uncle so much. Dah lama sangat tak menjengah pusara...


Entahlah..i felt so worst now..but i pretend to be good i guess.



nuf said..need to go. Daa..

No comments: